Posts

The photo below shows Italian General Alexandro Luzano standing above a slaughtered Serbian child in front of a school in Prebilovci.

Newswatch360
The photo below shows Italian General Alexandro Luzano standing above a slaughtered Serbian child in front of a school in Prebilovci.
I have never read anything more horrific than this. 😭 The photo below shows Italian General Alexandro Luzano standing above a slaughtered Serbian child in front of a school in Prebilovci. The letter he sent to Mussolini after this crime has been preserved in the military archives: "Dear Duce, My boundless devotion to you, I hope, entitles me to deviate in some way from strict military protocol. That is why I hasten to describe to you an event that I personally attended three weeks ago. While visiting the districts of Stolac, Capljina and Ljubinje (between 60 and 130 km north of Dubrovnik) - I learned from our intelligence officers that Pavelic's Ustashas had committed a crime in a village (Prebilovci) the day before, and that when it became known , the surrounding Serbs to be upset again. I miss the words to describe what I found there. In the big school classroom, I found a slaughtered teacher and 120 of her students! No children were older than 12! Crime is an inappropriate an…